Food Safety System Certification 22000
FSSC 22000 is a complete Food Safety Certification System for the food manufacturing industry. NSF's experienced auditing team can provide certification to FSSC 22000, which is based on ISO 22000, PAS 220, and ISO 22003. The FSSC 22000 certification system has been benchmarked by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI*), and NSF is accredited to provide this certification under the standard ISO Guide 65 (process certification).
To schedule an FSSC audit through NSF International, contact email@example.com or 877-893-1325.
Why Partner With NSF International for Your FSSC Certification
- NSF can conduct most FSSC audits within 30-60 days, using a worldwide network of highly skilled and experienced auditors.
- NSF has 65 years of food safety expertise in all food sectors and helps organizations of all sizes implement complex food safety solutions.
- NSF is the first North American third-party certifier ANSI (American National Standards Institute) accredited to both SQF and BRC.
Why You Need FSSC Certification
- Access to Top Retailers: Many retailers have mandated FSSC certification for their manufacturers and suppliers to ensure food has been produced to the highest standards.
- Integrity: Certification demonstrates commitment to supplying high quality, safe food products.
- Maximize Efficiency and Consistency: Achieving certification to a global standard can save both time and money, as it streamlines the audit process.
- Brand Protection: Introducing food safety and quality practices across your organization helps minimize risk.
- Continuous Improvement: Certification helps continually improve your quality and safety processes.
* The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), an independent non-profit foundation managed by The Consumer Goods Forum, was founded in 2000.